Minimap "Grogu" is a rectangular, vertical pouch that is installed on the Molle interface using ZIP adapters, thanks to which the pouch can be quickly removed from the armor or vest, and just as quickly return it back. A Molle interface and a velcro panel for placing identifiers and patches are provided on the outer surfaces of the pouch.
The pouch has a volume of 6.5 liters, has two compartments closed with a YKK zipper. The main compartment has a large volume and a pocket made of carrier mesh with a protected window for the output of the hydrator hose or wires. The second compartment is utilitarian, inside which you can place batteries for a radio station or other accessories.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Ergonomic and versatile.
• Convenient organization of internal space.
• Holds a hydrator up to 2 liters.
• Molle interface and velcro panel on the outer surfaces of the pouch.
• Quick installation and removal of the pouch thanks to the ZIP adapter.
• Reliable fixation of the pouch on the equipment.
• Durable and wear-resistant materials.
• Suitable for carrying a HPA cylinder.
• Main fabric: Main Fabric: Moss, Olive, Black, Coyote, Digital Flora - Cordon Prime 1000D Nylon 6.6 100% Baltex® (Russia). Multicam - Nylon 1000D 6.0 100% (South Korea). Black Multicam - Nylon 500D 6.0 100% (South Korea).
• Sling: 100% Polyester ITGF (Russia).
• Hardware: YKK ® zipper (Japan).
• Mesh: 100% Polyester Air-mesh (South Korea).
• Contact tape: Nylon 100% VELCRO ® (Belgium).
• Weight: 390 gram.
Made in Russia.
This is a standard issued pouch for Yarigin,...
The pouch for dropping mags allows you to take...
This is a scout's leg holster for pistols such...
Combat Trousers Gen 3M "SARatov" are...
Combat shirt solves this problem, as it is made...