Gas mask GP-21 is designed to protect respiratory organs and scalp from toxic substances, bacteriological aerosols, and radioactive dust. Mask was developed in addition for Russian military units and special forces.
The delivery package includes a filtering and absorbing box (FPK), which provides protection against all types of chemical warfare agents, bacteriological aerosols and radioactive dust, as well as small-sized FPK designed to protect against special equipment.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||106,40 €||Up to 11,20 €|
GP-21 is combined with most head protection equipment.
Gas mask provides protection:
• From organophosphorus OM vapors such as sarin, soman, Vx; boiling skin type mustard gas; OM of general toxic effect cyanide chloride, hydrocyanic acid.
• From the following emergency chemical hazardous substances (AHOV) at concentrations of 100 maximum concentration limits (according to GOST 12.1.005) for 60 minutes: vapors of organic substances (acetonitral, methyl acrylate, nitrile of acrylic acid, formaldehyde, chloropicrin, carbon disulfide, etc.).
• Non-organic gases (chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, phosgene, etc.)
• Acid gases (sulphurous anhydride, hydrogen chloride and phosphorous, etc.);
• Ammonia and its organic derivatives (dimethylamine and other amines);
• Nitrogen oxides
• Front part has improved visibility through panoramic glass and has an intercom.
• Panoramic glass of the front part is made of unbreakable and anti-fog plastic.
• Front part has a small mass carried on the face.
•Visual field limitation: no more than 20%
•Weight: 0.600 kg
•Made in Russia
Production and delivery time may be reduced or increased. It all depends on the factories load.
Standard pouch of the Russian army is intended...
This case is universal, can be used with VDV...
Designed to protect the respiratory system,...
Combined airborne kettle made of food grade...
Army Combat Backpack type "UMTBS" is included...
Simple and reliable bag designed for transfer...
Made to protect the respiratory system from...