The "Spec" cover for the Ops-Core helmet covers the entire area of the helmet, convenient minimalistic Velcro panels are placed on all sides for installing patches, insignia, light-accumulating tags, IR markers, etc.
To install this cover on the helmet, it is necessary to remove the side rails from the helmet, after installing the cover, the rails are mounted in their places and screwed through special holes in the cover, thanks to this arrangement, the cover covers all parts of the helmet and is securely fixed on it.
Order in manufacturer
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||16,15 €||Up to 1,70 €|
Fit for OPS Core types and their analogues:
A. Original helmets and ballistic replica size L/XL, S/M (Any manufacturer).
B. Carbon helmets, helmets with vents (Any manufacturer).
C. All airsoft replicas (if NVG mount is not removable from the replica, you need to gently penetrate the fabric under it with a sharp knife and bake edges).
• A cover with a clear installation and reliable fixation.
• Adjustment along the bottom edge with an elastic cord.
• There are minimalistic velcro panelsfor placing patches, light-accumulating marks, IR beacons, etc.
• It is put on a helmet with dismantled rails, and is additionally fixed by them during installation.
• Fabric: Janus - 51% cotton, 49% polyamide.
• Strap: 100% ITGF polyester (Russia).
• Elastic cord: Polyester, latex 100% ITGF (Russia).
• Contact tape: 100% VELCRO ® nylon (Belgium).
• 65 gram.
Made in Russia.
This holster is suitable for almost all models...
This pouch avoids this problem by using MOLLE...
Among the many items included in the VKBO...
The patch for special forces as a replacement...
The cheek pad is excellent for use with optical...
A set of standard patches used in the Russian...
Each soldier is provided with individual first...
Tactical vest "Jhuk" meets these requirements...