The "Poyas-A" chestrig has 3 closed pouches for two AKM/AK-74 mags, 4 pouches for hand grenades and 2 pouches for ROP flares are located on the sides, the chestrig has adjustable shoulder straps and soft pillows for comfort during long-term use.
This chestrig is a replica with fully preserved functionality of the original, perfect not only for use for its intended purpose as vest for mags and grenades, but also for the reconstruction of the OKSVA or the Soviet Army , or the Cold War and subsequent post-Soviet conflicts.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Full copy of the original "Poyas-A".
• Holds 6 AK magazines, 4 grenades and 2 ROP.
• Made of original materials.
• Perfect for the reconstruction the Afghan War of 1979-1989 and the Chechen Wars.
• Fabric: Tent 230 g/sq.m.
• Strap: LRL - 25mm cotton.
• Hardware: Metal half-rings 25 mm, Holster button 8 mm, leather grips 2.8 mm.
• 400 gram.
Made in Russia.