The "Chikom" chestrig has 3 closed pouches for one AKM/AK-74 magazine, 3 pouches for hand grenades and 1 pouch for an oilcan are located on the sides, the chestrig has simple adjustable shoulder straps.
Chestrig is a replica with fully preserved functionality of the original, perfect not only for use for its intended purpose as a vest for magazines and grenades, but also for the reconstruction of the Vietnam and Afghan War.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• A complete copy of the original Chikom bib.
• Holds 3 AK magazines, 3 grenades and 1 oil can.
• Perfect for reconstructing the Vietnam War of 1955-1975 and the Afghan War of 1979-1989
• Fabric: Tent 260 g/sq.m.
• Strap: LRL - 20mm cotton.
• Hardware: Metal half-rings, Wooden fasteners.
• 250 gram.
Made in Russia.